Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let's try this again..

Okay, so as you can see from the date of my first post, I started this blog a while ago and it hasn't made it very far since. All of the WC ladies have such great blogs; I kind of became a bit intimidated and thought that maybe I wasn't cut out for this whole blog thing since I had absolutely no clue how it all worked. I have decided that I am going to get over the fear and do it anyway, lol. I want to be able to share my recipes too. I feel kind of selfish always seeing everyone's wonderful recipes and ideas without sharing my own. So, over the next couple of days I will be adding the recipes and photos I have been accumulating over the past couple of months. My poor husband has been such a trooper in helping me photograph my dishes (with my stinky camera). I think he is probably wondering how long I am going to continue taking pictures of my food without having a blog, lol.
So without further adieu.......My blog! :o)

No comments: